Tuesday, September 7, 2010

STUDENTS OF THE MONTH

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR STUDENTS OF THE MONTH ANNA GORDON & SHAYNA GARCIA!


Photo coming soon!

Full name: Anna Rebecca Gordon

Occupation or education level: 8th Grade

Belt Rank, Training since: Red I, July 2006


1. Describe yourself in 3 words: Awesome, happy, and persevering


2. Name one thing you wish you knew before joining Tae Kwon Do: I feel like I knew everything that I needed to know before joining Tae Kwon Do.


3. Your biggest vice: I get distracted easily


4. Your favorite food: Baked ziti


5. How has Tae Kwon Do changed you? Tae Kwon Do has made me stronger, more athletic, and perseverant.


6. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in Tae Kwon Do? Once, after cleaning up an area with a lot of duct tape, I had a piece of duct tape stuck to my butt and didn’t realize until halfway through the class!


7. What are your hobbies? Tae Kwon Do of course! I also like to read a lot.


8. What made you want to join Tae Kwon Do? I thought breaking boards sounded really cool


9. What are you best at in Tae Kwon Do? Sparring


10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully a black belt




Photo coming soon!


Name: Shayna Garcia

Education Level: High School, 11th Grade

Belt Ranking, Training Since: Red, 2007


1. Describe yourself in 3 words: Outlandish, funny, smart


2. Name one thing you wish you knew before joining TKD: I wish I knew how to do the splits


3. Your biggest vice: Hair dye and school supplies.


4. Your favorite food: Popcorn


5. How has TKD changed you? It has made me less shy and more confident.


6. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in TKD? It's always embarrassing when I mess up on a kick or can't do a combo.


7. What are your hobbies? Tae Kwon Do, swimming, painting, photography, and architecture.


8. What made you want to join TKD? I always wanted to do a martia art and TKD seemed fun, interesting, and educational.


9. What are you best at in TKD? I don't think I'm "best" at anything. Theres always room for improvement, but I think my spinning heel or roundhouse kicks are good.


10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Doing hair and makeup for runways and magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment