Martial arts for adults is more than exercise
When people say they just want to exercise, in my mind, they should really sign up at a gym and exercise for a lot cheaper than at a martial arts school.
Exercise at a martial arts studio is not just simple exercise:
- There is a class structure
- There is a lot of repetition whether you like it or not
- May get a few bruises along the way
- There is a schedule
- There are rules to follow
- Must wear a uniform
- Must show a certain standard of behavior
Attainable goals for adult martial art students
Once you know why you are choosing a martial arts studio instead of a gym, you can have a plan to achieve your specific goal.
Jun Chong Martial Arts studio offers different adult martial arts programs to fit your needs:
- Persons looking to control their weight through taekwondo classes should attend 4 to 5 times per week and should choose a 6 to 12 month program.
- Those who want to learn self defense can benefit from our hapkido, jiujitsu, stick fighting and taekwondo classes and plan to train for at least two years.
- To become a professional in the field of martial arts, we offer a complete black belt curriculum and degrees of black belt with full certification from the World Taekwondo Federation in Seoul, Korea.
- Persons interested to be committed to a lifetime career in the martial arts and be owners/operators of their own establishment will find in Jun Chong Tae Kwon Do Studio a business and teaching tradition that has been successfully put in practice by many of Grandmaster Chong's students.
Grandmaster Chong, in his decades of experience, can give many examples of how individuals have been helped through a disciplined approach to martial for health and mental discipline and as a business venue for the truly dedicated.