Sunday, August 2, 2009

August Students of the Month

Congratulations to our Students of the Month
SAEYOUNG KIM
&
ALEJANDRO URQUIZA!




FULL NAME: Saeyoung Kim
OCCUPATION OR EDUCATION LEVEL: Advertising (Broadcast Production)
BELT RANK, TRAINING SINCE: Red, July 18, 2007

Q: Describe yourself in 3 words.
A: Goofy, random, and animated

Q: Name on thing you wish you knew before joining Tae Kwon Do.
A: That it requires so much patience for yourself. Also can't be too hard on yourself. Patience is the key.

Q: Your biggest vice:
A: Addicitve personality, my latest addiction, Tae Kwon Do.

Q: Your favorite food:
A: Impossible to pick one. To name a few, sushi, steak, korean, mexican, and thai.

Q: How has Tae Kwon Do changed you?
A: Changed everything, changed my body, my mind, my soul and I really mean it.

Q: What is the most embarassing thing that happened to you in Tae Kwon Do?
A: Besides falling on my a$$ a thousand times, hmm... I consider myself pretty damn tough, but I actually cried when I got kicked in the head and lost balance and was out of it. But I'm a warrior and a true warrior never quits, so I finished the fight.

Q: What are your hobbies?
A: Besides Tae Kwon Do, watching movies and playing cards.

Q: What made you want to join Tae Kwon Do?
A: I've always wanted to and one day I woke up and thought I had to do it before it was too late. (But I realized it's never too late).

Q: What are you best at in Tae Kwon Do?
A: I don't know yet but I can tell you I'm getting pretty good at learning/analyzing/improving myself at all levels, as a person and as a martial artist.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
A: Probably have just earned my 2nd degree black belt and in the process of getting myself to start training for my 3rd degree black belt.




FULL NAME: Alejandro Anibal Urquiza
OCCUPATION OR EDUCATION LEVEL: Student
BELT RANK: Red

Q: Describe yourself in 3 words.
A: Smart, Athletic, Friendly

Q: Name on thing you wish you knew before joining Tae Kwon Do.
A: How to play soccer

Q: Your biggest vice:
A: I watch wrestling instead of doing homework.

Q: Your favorite food:
A: Double cheeseburger

Q: How has Tae Kwon Do changed you?
A: Taught me how to defend myself and help me focu

Q: What is the most embarassing thing that happened to you in Tae Kwon Do?
A: When I peed on the mat

Q: What are your hobbies?
A: Playing soccer, xbox, and practicing Tae Kwon Do.

Q: What made you want to join Tae Kwon Do?
A: Because I used to watch "Power Rangers" and loved it.

Q: What are you best at in Tae Kwon Do?
A: Forms, techniques, and sparring

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
A: I see myself being a black belt and going to Junior High school.




No comments:

Post a Comment