Thursday, September 1, 2011

Congratulations to out Students of the Month!


Congratulations to Alicia Richards and Daniel Yoo!

Full name: Alicia Richards
Occupation or education level: VP Film Music at SONY Music
Belt Rank, Training since: Green white stripe, July 2009

1. Describe yourself in 3 words: Feisty, Honest, Brunette

2. Name one thing you wish you knew before joining Tae Kwon Do: How to fight.

3. Your biggest vice: Either procrastination or indecision.

4. Your favorite food: Fondue in the winter, Gazpacho in the summer

5. How has Tae Kwon Do changed you? I am much stronger and focused than ever.
Taking Tae Kwon Do has made it easier to handle the challenges that happen in my life.
I can do more than I thought I was capable of doing, especially physically.

6. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in Tae Kwon Do? Either
getting to tears of frustration when first learning the spinning heel kick or getting kicked
in the stomach during testing.

7. What are your hobbies? Movies, music, knitting and hanging out with my dog and
husband.

8. What made you want to join Tae Kwon Do? I always wanted to learn a form of Martial
Arts to defend myself, then a few years ago I made a new friend who is really good at
Tae Kwon Do and she convinced me to try a class.

9. What are you best at in Tae Kwon Do? Not giving up.

10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Winning beauty pageants…or working on my
spinning heel kick. Probably working on my spinning heel kick.



Photo Coming Soon!

Full name: Daniel Yoo
Occupation or education level: 1st Grade
Belt Rank, Training since: Yellow White Stripe

1. Describe yourself in 3 words: Sweet, handsome, and happy

2. Name one thing you wish you knew before joining Tae Kwon Do: I wished to go to the swimming pool everyday.

3. Your biggest vice: basketball

4. Your favorite food: BLT Sandwich at Subway

5. How has Tae Kwon Do changed you? Made me be more polite, I can bow well to adults.

6. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in Tae Kwon Do? When I did a sidekick and fell.

7. What are your hobbies? Watching TV

8. What made you want to join Tae Kwon Do? To exercise and build up my focus skills.

9. What are you best at in Tae Kwon Do? Punching and front kicks.

10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Wearing the Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do School and helping Master Chong.

No comments:

Post a Comment