Monday, November 30, 2009

STUDENTS OF THE MONTH!

Congratulations to our Students of the Month
Lily Chang and Y-Thien Lam!


Photo coming soon!


Full name: Lily Chang
Occupation: Transportation Engineer
Belt rank, training since: Red, since 2007

Q. Describe yourself in 3 words.
A. Optimistic, genuine, and conscientious.

Q. Name one thing you wish you knew before joining Tae Kwon Do.
A. I wish I had discovered TKD sooner!

Q. Your biggest vice.
A. Throwing the "rule book" out the window.

Q. Your favorite food?
A. Soymilk and KogiBBQ Burritos

Q. How has Tae Kwon Do changed you?
A. I am a good listener because of Tae Kwon Do. It is also a great outlet for me; I can blow off steam here and be more relaxed in day to day life.


Q. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in TKD?
A. Occasionally, I have to rush to TKD from work and I show up wearing my top backwards; so the patch is on the backside instead of being in front. Hopefully the embarrassment from last time will keep me from doing it again next time!

Q. What are your hobbies?
A. I love my job, modern art galleries, DJing.


Q. What made you want to join Tae Kwon Do?
A. I was looking for anything to fill up time. I did a great job of picking something that takes up time!

Q. What are you best at in Tae Kwon Do?
A. I am considerate of others and I love learning forms.

Q. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
A. Still at Jun Chong Tae Kwon Do, but a black belt with better roundhouse kicks!



Full Name: Y-Thien Lam
Education Level: 2nd grade
Belt rank: Yellow Stripe, since July 2009.


Q. Describe yourself in 3 words.
A. intelligent, honest, and nice

Q. Name one thing you wish you knew before joining Tae Kwon Do.
A. I don't know.

Q. Your biggest vice.
A. I watch a lot of TV and my dad tells me not to but i sneack and watch when he sleeps.

Q. Your favorite food.
A. Cheese or pepperoni pizza.

Q. How has Tae Kwon Do changed you?
A. It made me stronger.

Q. What is the most embarassing thing that happened to you in Tae Kwon Do?
A. Nothing yet...

Q. What are your hobbies?
A. Sleeping

Q. What made you want to join Tae Kwon Do?
A. My sister was doing it and while she was in class, I started kicking the bag and liked it.

Q. What are you best at in Tae Kwon Do?
A. Judo sweep

Q. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
A. In middle school learning, maybe a black belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment