Tuesday, June 2, 2009

STUDENTS OF THE MONTH!

Congratulations to our students of the month,
Renee Spei and Joe Zarif!!!

FULL NAME: Renee Spei
OCCUPATION: Actress/voice over talent
BELT RANK, TRAINING SINCE: March 2009

Q: Describe yourself in 3 words.
A: I love everybody, spiritual

Q: Name one thing you wish you knew before joining Tae Kwon Do.
A: I wish I walked into Jun Chong's years ago! Do it now! Boldness has genious.

Q: Your biggest vice:
A: Whatever I decide to do, I must give it 200%! Whatever it is!

Q: Your favorite food?
A: Jerry deli's cindy salad

Q: How has Tae Kwon Do changed you?
A: Tae kwon do, with Jun Chong, teaches me to focus, discipline, and respect way beyond martial arts, about life!

Q: What is the most embarassing thing that happened to you in Tae Kwon Do?
A: I'm not embarassed - I love to paint my toenails the color of my belt, so right now they're yellow.

Q: What are your hobbies?
A: I'm a comedic actress! I want to work with Happy Madison Productions, Adam Sandler, Ben Stiller, and Will Ferrell.

Q: What made you want to join Tae Kwon Do?
A: It's a part of who I am inside. You either love it, or you don't, I love it!

Q: What are you best at in Tae Kwon Do?
A: Helping others! Especially new students.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
A: Best actress at Academy Awards. I will have a black belt around my waist, still with Master Chong. Make our world a happier place through my art.





FULL NAME: Joe Zarif
EDUCATION LEVEL: 6th grade
BELT RANK, TRAINING SINCE: Red belt double stripe, training for 7 years.

Q: Describe yourself in 3 words.
A: Funny, goofy, hardworking

Q: Name one thing you wish you knew before joining Tae Kwon Do.
A: I wish I knew that I shouldn't take Master Rhees class for a first class as a red belt.

Q: Your biggest vice:
A: I always look back to see performing students during class.

Q: Your favorite food.
A: Pasta and salad

Q: How has Tae Kwon Do changed you?
A: Tae Kwon Do has increased my mental power emotionally and has improved my ability and balace.

Q: What is the most embarassing thing that happened to you in Tae Kwon Do?
A: I was a blue stripe and I actually forgot my stances and punches of all sorts.

Q: What are your hobbies?
A: Basketball, soccer, swimming.

Q: What made you want to join Tae Kwon Do?
A: I just loved the techniques that the people were doing.

Q: What are you best at in Tae Kwon Do?
A: I believe that I am best in form #9.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
A: I see myself as a second degree black belt and in 11th grade at the Buckley School.

1 comment: